Pharmaceutical Industry Review magazine invites pharmaceutical primary packaging, drug delivery devices, packaging equipment manufacturer and suppliers to participate in International Conference
Primary Packaging and Drug Delivery Devices:
Manufacturing Demands and Novelties from Suppliers.
Few reason to apply:
Who is invited:
technical director, manufacturing director, leading technologist, business development managers, packaging and marketing specialists, managers and employees of purchasing, supply, R&D and other departments of leading pharma manufacturing companies from Ukraine.
save the date and place!
23 September, 2020
DEPO Conference hall, Antonovycha str., 52, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Primary Packaging and Drug Delivery Devices: Manufacturing Demands and Novelties from Suppliers (including but not limited to)
- Ukrainian Pharma Market: General Situation and Trends including Drug Packaging Peculiarities of the Market
- GMP Requirements to Medicines Packaging
- Containers for Solid Dosage Forms versus Blister Packaging
- Glass versus Plastic: What Factors are to be Considered when Deciding on the Type of Packaging Materials?
- Packaging for Liquid Dosage Forms and Biologics - Vials, Ampules Syringes, Cartridges, etc.
- ‘Nest and Tub’ Containers
- Special Devices for Controlled Release of Dosage Forms
- Closures and Cappings
- BFS and Monodose
- Assembly of Complex Drug Delivery Devices
- Cardboard Packaging for Glass Containers
bу phone: +38063 3505805, +380 63 628 34 10