28th Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition - KIHE 2023, which will be held from May 17 to May 19 at the Atakent KCDS at the address: Almaty, Kazakhstan.
THE MAIN FACTS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition - KIHE is the largest demonstration platform for achievements in the field of scientific and practical medicine and pharmaceuticals in Central Asia and annually brings together doctors of various specialties, pharmacists, representatives of government and business from different countries.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of medical equipment, devices, consumables for clinics and laboratories; medical products for various purposes; equipment for the production, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical preparations, etc., take part in the exhibition every year.
- In parallel with the exhibition, international forums, conferences, round tables and master classes are held with the participation of representatives of state bodies, businessmen, heads of medical institutions and pharmaceutical enterprises.
- 202 companies from Austria, Great Britain, Germany, Kazakhstan, China, Lithuania, Pakistan, Poland, the Czech Republic and Uzbekistan were exhibitors in 2022. In addition to the presence of exhibitors from 12 countries of the world, 8 collective stands from Belarus, Russia, and the Czech Republic were present at the event platform. 66 companies took part in the exhibition for the first time.
- 45% of participants are domestic manufacturers and suppliers. International companies and manufacturers accounted for 55% of the total number of participants; the KIHE project has become a starting point for the Kazakhstani market for them, allowing expanding the geography of sales and significantly increase the volume of deliveries to Kazakhstan.
- Visitors from among doctors of various specialties, pharmacists, and business representatives noted the high-quality content of the exposition and the number of innovative solutions presented in the field of medical technology and laboratory equipment.
- The KIHE project is officially supported by the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akimat of Almaty city, Department of Public Health of Almaty Municipal State Institution, the Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Eurasian Medical Association, the Association for the Support and Development of Pharmaceutical Activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.