Pharmaceutical Industry Review magazine invites pharmaceutical equipment, technologies producers and suppliers to participate in the International Conference
Industry 4.0: Advanced Solutions in Pharma Manufacturing, Technologies & Packaging.
The Conference will take place on September 24, 2020 from 9.00 to 18.00
The Conference is intended for pharma professionals – top managers and technical experts (technical director, manufacturing director, leading technologist, chief mechanics, managers and employees of purchasing, supply, R&D and other departments) of leading pharma manufacturing companies from Ukraine, Belarus and other countries of the region.
- Industry 4.0: Preparing for Pharma 4.0. Advanced Solutions in Pharma Manufacturing, Technologies & Packaging (including but not limited to)
- "Smart" solutions and digitalization in pharma: opportunities or challenges?
- Pharma 4.0 – Impact of IIoT in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. Specialized IIoT solutions (production automation solutions, LIMS solutions)
- Track&Trace, Serialization, Aggregation, Marking, Labelling. European experience of implementation. – Q&A session with regulators, solutions suppliers and companies
- Pharma Ingredients: Drug R&D and Delivery Using Modern API and ExcipientsAdvancements in Pharma - the most reliable (breakthroughs) technological solutions from key suppliers
- Continuous Manufacturing
- Packaging /Processing equipment
- Liquid filling, sterile manufacturing, isolators, washing/cleaning operations
- Auxiliary Equipment and Processes
- Contract manufacturing
- Best Engineering Solutions / Project – Facility of the Year in Ukraine
We invite you to deliver presentation on technologies, equipment, packaging and novelties offered by your company to pharma producers