Kazakhstan exhibition company Iteca with the support of the Ministry of Health, SC Pharmacy LLP and industry associations will organize the 1st Kazakhstan International Exhibition of Equipment, Ingredients & Technologies for Pharmaceutical Industry - PharmaTECH Kazakhstan 2022 from October 26 to 28, 2022 in Nur-Sultan.
Thanks to effective measures of state support, today, the domestic pharmaceutical industry, has a huge potential for profitable investments. As the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev noted in his Address to the People of Kazakhstan Unity of the people and systemic reforms are a solid foundation for the prosperity of the country, today the issue of increasing the share of medicines and medical products of domestic production to 50% by 2025 is of particular importance in ensuring the national security of the country.
PharmaTECH Kazakhstan exhibition will contribute to establishing cooperation with global pharmaceutical corporations, attracting investments in the development of pharmaceutical production in Kazakhstan, increasing the export potential of domestic pharmaceutical products, increasing scientific and human resources, expanding the volume and nomenclature of offtake contracts with domestic manufacturers.
Sections of the exhibition cover whole process of pharmaceutical production — from project development and equipment supplies to raw materials, packaging and transportation of finished products.
Local and foreign companies providing integrated solutions for pharmaceutical enterprises, manufacturers and suppliers of packaging and labeling equipment, raw materials and ingredients are invited to participate in the exhibition.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Integrated solutions for pharmaceutical companies
- Production and non-production equipment
- Packaging and labeling equipment
- Laboratory and analytical equipment
- Clean room technologies
- Technologies and equipment for water treatment and water preparation in pharmaceutical production
- Industrial refrigeration and climate control equipment for pharmaceutical enterprises
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Pharmaceutical substances
- Auxiliary substances
- Contract manufacturing
- Registration of pharmaceutical substances
- Preclinical and clinical studies
- Transportation, warehousing and customs services
- Collection, transportation and disposal of waste
Full information about the exhibition can be found on the website https://pharmatechexpo.kz/